|What are the Ambassadors?|
ANME Ambassadors play an invaluable role in running the ANME, getting involved in a variety of ways depending on their areas of interest and expertise.
Members may be invited to become Ambassadors after demonstrating their interest over a period of time, it is not just related to level of knowledge or expertise.
We invite members who want to become more involved with the ANME to consider these possibilities:
- promoting or representing the ANME at other educational/technical events,
- encouraging a professional environment on the Portal, and reporting unsuitable content/activity,
- by providing valuable feedback and suggestions about any aspect of the Association, and being a good sounding board for advice and when making decisions about the ANME,
- delivering topical or technical presentations or workshops at ANME meetings,
- leading ANME meetings (with the support of their schools),
- generating topical & relevant content for social media, helping to raise the profile and attract more followers,
- writing topical & relevant articles for the blog and/or third-party publications,
- creating digital marketing material for existing and potential members, or general public announcements (e.g. images / mail-shots / videos etc. depending on your skills),
- helping with some of the administrative aspects of running the ANME, e.g. helping with the organisation of the ANME Trail or other promotions.
|What can the ANME Ambassadors be?|
- Meeting leaders
- Session leaders
- Blog / Social / Marketing content creators?
- Link Ambassadors helping to develop another group in the ANME Group
- Admin helpers
|Who are the Ambassadors?|