Posted on: 11th Feb 2019 by: ANME
The ANME is proud to launch the Ambassadors!
What are ANME Ambassadors?
ANME Ambassadors play an invaluable role in running the ANME, getting involved in a variety of ways depending on their areas of interest and expertise.
Members may be invited to become Ambassadors after demonstrating their interest over a period of time, it is not just related to level of knowledge or expertise.
We invite members who want to become more involved with the ANME to consider these possibilities:
- promoting or representing the ANME at other educational/technical events,
- encouraging a professional environment on the Portal, and reporting unsuitable content/activity,
- by providing valuable feedback and suggestions about any aspect of the Association, and being a good sounding board for advice and when making decisions about the ANME,
- delivering topical or technical presentations or workshops at ANME meetings,
- leading ANME meetings (with the support of their schools),
- generating topical & relevant content for social media, helping to raise the profile and attract more followers,
- writing topical & relevant articles for the blog and/or third party publications,
- creating digital marketing material for existing and potential members, or general public announcements (e.g. images / mail-shots / videos etc. depending on your skills),
- helping with some of the administrative aspects of running the ANME, e.g. helping with the organisation of the ANME Trail or other promotions.
- December 2019 (1)
- October 2019 (1)
- June 2019 (1)
- May 2019 (1)
- April 2019 (2)
- February 2019 (1)
- January 2019 (2)
- April 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (1)
- October 2017 (3)
- June 2017 (2)
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (2)
- November 2016 (1)
- April 2016 (1)
- March 2016 (3)
- January 2016 (1)
- September 2015 (1)
- April 2014 (1)